Our mission is to inspire hope and provide assistance through peer support and harm reduction to women who have been sexually exploited.
| WHAT YOU CAN DO |
Your donation will pay for the following:
$35.00 - 1 drop-in client a night
$50.00 - 1 hour of street outreach
$100 - a training session on sexual exploitation for other professionals
$150 - food service for CASH clients for one month
$300 - 4 individual counseling session
CASH depends on your donations to provide services to clients. There are several ways you can give:
- Donate Online: Click the Donate button for your secure donation.
- Check: Make check payable to Community Against Sexual Harm and mail to CASH, P.O. Box 160022, Sacramento, CA 95816.
- Birthday Gift: For your birthday, ask for donations to CASH instead of presents!
- Memorial or Honorary Gift: Make a donation to CASH in honor of a loved one, mentor, or valued friend.
- Planned Giving: Make CASH a part of your will or trust, donate your estate, or make CASH the beneficiary of your retirement assets. For other ways of planned giving, contact us online or by phone.
- Goods: See Wish List below.
Work Toward Ending Sexual Exploitation
Understand that people who are prostituted are victims of commercial sexual exploitation. We all need to speak up to stop the demand that results in sexual exploitation. Seeing women as a sexual commodity to be bought is unacceptable.
Come to community events that raise awareness of sexual exploitation and to CASH fundraisers to support our work. Click on the Events tab to see what's new.
Go to "Contact Us", fill out the form, and in the comment box indicate you are interested in volunteering. Or you can call us at (916) 856-2900.
Tell others about CASH
Let your friends know about the vital work CASH is doing and refer people who been victimized by sexual exploitation.
Join us on Facebook
Get the latest on CASH! See what others are saying about CASH and about sexual exploitation.
- Gift Cards from Costco, Wal-Mart, Target, Dollar Tree, etc. for drop-in center food and supplies
- Healthy, non-perishable lunch style food products (granola bars, small cans of fruit, juice boxes, etc.), or gift cards to buy items needed
- Small bottles of water
- Regional Transit (RT) daily or single ride bus passes
- $10 Gift Cards or gift items (candles, picture frames, small decorative items for room or house, or any small gift item)
- Winter coats (size small to XX large), scarfs, gloves, hats
- Women’s underwear (new) sizes 6 to 14 and socks
- Tennis shoes (slightly used or new)
- Hygiene products (lotion, deodorant, combs, make-up, bath wash, shampoo, deodorant, razors, tampons, mirrors, hair spray, hair moose, hair gel, etc.)
- Reams of white paper (8.5 x 11)
- Other office supplies (such as printer ink, colored paper, etc. - call to get current supplies needed)